- I am thankful for memories of a good strong economy, the days when you did not hear recession or depression.
- I am thankful that I am not a turkey, they hang around, git fed. then cooked and carved up, eaten, have jokes made of em, lol dig in.
- I am thankful for all those little envelopes they send with the bills I owe, I mean I pay most everything on line any way, so I never have a shortage of envelopes.
- I am thankful for our Veterans, that keep our country safe, and our freedom intact.
- I am not thankful for terrorist that threaten us in the first place.
- I am thankful that I live in a country that I can even express in the same breath what I am, or am not thankful for.
- I am thankful for having roads to travel on, except when they are full of pot holes and hazards.
- I am thankful for aluminum cans, as they have provided an income for so many.
- I am thankful for laughter, as it keeps me sane.
- I am thankful for tears, as they release my pain.
- I am thankful for women, yall keep me smilin.
- I am thankful for breweries, yall keep me talkin
- I am thankful for fish, yall keep me lyin
- Most of all I am thankful for family and friends, and I have plenty to be thankful for, my children, the clan, my blogger friends, my IRS buddies,a home to live in, food to eat, and a plot that is already paid for.
- It is really hard to tell anyone and everyone, what I am and am not thankful for, there are so many things to be thankful for, for me that it is ridiculous, especially when I know that there are so many out there hurting, be thankful for what you have, and help someone that may be a little less fortunate than you, regardless of how little you have to share.
- HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND BIG HUGS
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
HAPPY THANKSGIVING WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL OF?
http://comedyplus.blogspot.com/ sandee, by me
http://pat-aviewfromtheedge.blogspot.com/by miss rae
http://stirfryawesomeness.blogspot.com/by miss sandra
http://lcwrite2.blogspot.com/ susan from roni